X-CUBE Ex – модулни климатични камери за потенциално взривоопасни атмосфери (ATEX)
We assist you in designing your ATEX-COMPLIANT ventilation strategy
We gladly help you select the unit that best suits your requirements.
Configuring an air handling unit for your project can be difficult, which is why we have developed a selection table that guides you through the relevant steps so you won't forget any important details.
We then use your data to design a project-specific, ATEX-compliant ventilation strategy with a bespoke X-CUBE configuration.
PERFECT UNIT CONFIGURATION
You want an air handling unit that runs safely and efficiently. The key? Configuration! It is particularly important to avoid zonal dispersion, so we do consider the input of specialist consultants, installers and system owners regarding zones and other aspects of explosion protection. These are the critical factors:
- Zones inside and outside of the air handling unit
- Type of explosive gas
- Temperature class
Efficiency, however, requires that some additional factors are considered, too:
- Type of heat recovery
- Installation location
- Air change rate in the installation space (for indoor units)
- Nearby buildings or walls (for outdoor units)
- Unobstructed airflow in two directions along an axis (for outdoor units)
- AHU operating time
- ATEX-compliant construction
- Brass bearings, stainless steel as an option
- Linkage and opposed action blades
- Optional: ATEX actuators including spring return and auxiliary switch
- Leakage class 2 to EN 1751, class 4 as an option
All parts are earthed:
- Metal parts
- Flexible connector made of electrostatic dissipative (anti-static) fabric, with equipotential bonding
- Fulfils the hygiene requirements of VDI 6022
- Prevents the transmission of vibration
Само влезли клиенти, които са поръчали този продукт, могат да оставят отзив.